24 December, 2016

100 balloons continued - Christmas Eve 2016

Once the urchins had gone to bed, I strung up fishing line where I was going to hang the balloons.  It's light, transparent, and strong.
 I tried to stagger the balloons, so that they would fit together, like a wall.
When I walked past the balloons floated in the gentle breeze.

The balloons were secured to the fishing line with sellotape.  Hopefully they won't slide down the fishing line.  I don't want to wake up with a pile of balloons in the dining room, and all my time wasted.
 I really liked the floaty effect of the transparent balloons, and with the coloured bud lights, it was quite magical.
The urchins have been asking to put a pool on the property, so I thought I would go with that...I got a blow up paddling pool, and several hundred balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment