07 May, 2013

Happy Birthday my love

Happy birthday to the most incredible man I know.
 Every day you manage to do something amazing that makes me love you even more. 
Today I get to celebrate YOU!  
 
The most special, amazing, crazy, stubborn, and wonderful man in my life, quite possibly in the whole universe.
 
I love just looking at you. 
Seeing you every day makes me dance on the inside. 
I just love your sense of fun, 
and how your laughter filled eyes warm my heart.
 I love how my toes curl when you smile.  
Your lips are pretty special as well.
I love your magnificent body, and your …., well you know! 
I love how your velvet voice tingles me all over when you say my name.
I love your lips, I know I have already said that, but I really love you kissing me, and I didn’t mention that.
I love how your arms hold me and how you hug me, 
and kiss the back of my neck.
 
I love your strength, support, and sensitivity.  
Thank you for being my lover, friend, and life’s companion. 
I love how much passion you have for life, and how every day is lived fully and with purpose.  
Thanks for sharing each amazing day with me. 
I love your caring and creative soul. 
I love how you inspire me, and how you love the children. 
You are an awesome father and husband.
 
I am looking forward to sharing another exciting and adventurous year with you.   
I am sure we will get worn out in the process, but what fun it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment