17 July, 2018

Duboce Park / Haight District

 My 100 day project is influencing my outlook.  I see more doors and windows.
 Spent some time in Duboce Park. A green oasis in the city.  A contrast to Mission District.
Oscar enjoying the swings

Quinn and Tighe trying out the equipment. There was also a basketball court.

 The train station is called a Portal.
The train portal

 The streets have these beautiful wooden houses.


 Quinn and Tighe made the most of the green area, and turned a pepsi bottle into a "ball".

 I don't know what type of bird this is, but it is about the same size as a blackbird.
 Walked to Alamo Square Park, and saw the Painted Ladies.  I was disappointed after seeing all the other buildings in the Duboce area.
 The view over the city of San Francisco was fog free.

No comments:

Post a Comment