10 August, 2022

Seoul to Ulaanbaatar - Fly over China

 Flying from Incheon Korea, to Ulaanbaatar Mongolia is 3 hours 40minutes.

We flew over Beijing, China.

Flew over one of the huge dams
I don't know if this wasteland was in China or Mongolia.
No trees in Mongolia, only 11% is forested.

The Mongolian pasture land goes on to the horizon.
Ulaanbaatar International airport is surrounded by pasture land and mountains in the distance.
 I noticed the elevation 1,300m on arrival. My heart was working harder, and I got a headache.  The transfer bus from the airport to the hotel was decorated in purple.

Fortunately ALL the bikes and luggage arrived with us, and it all fitted in the bus. .  Transfer drive to the hotel took 1 hour. The speed limit on the high is 50 kph as there are no fences, and lots of wandering stock.
I was not really hungry and so I had crepes and ice-cream for dinner at the hotel restaurant, and Erik had soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment